Question: why do you deserve to win the prize money? how would it benifit you and your reasearch?

1. What qualities to you think makes a deserving winner? That’s up to you. Funny answers/Serious answers. all short answers/ only some answers but long ones. That’s up to you!
    As for how it would benefit me and my research I have a few ideas about how I would spend the money (see my profile) mostly just promoting science/biology in general so it probably wouldn’t impact on my research unless I got an understudy for a bit. If I did that I would have to design experiments for them and I would get some experience at supervising people and teaching (at least I would hope they would learn something).

0

2. If I win the prize money I’ll put it towards coming back to the UK to give careers talks on science in schools. I want more fun, young people to take up science careers!

0

3. Hello again. It would benefit my work by enabling other people to see what really goes on in psychology. I’d like to set up a psychology workshop and invite people to take part in many different psychological tests. We have so many ways to explore people’s memory, attention, visual perception, brain waves, and even extra-sensory perception (‘the 6th sense’)!

0